Monday, November 25, 2013

Website Update!

So after 20 billion years of not having updated Megatoxic, I finally got around to it. You'll notice that the layout is completely different, and I've made the website a LOT more interactive.

To begin with, there is a new interactive drop-down menu at the top of the website, and you can use it to access other sections of the site now. Perhaps the most significant change though, is that I've figured out how to embed a live blog in my homepage, and DAMN, it is awesome! People can now comment on my blog via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, and they can "like" certain things I post here, or share them if they want to. This live blog will really help me out a ton as well, because since it's live, I'm no longer required to re-publish my website whenever I make a new update post.

I'm still playing around with the look of the site, and I may actually change it again. I'm not sure if I really fully like this green look or not. But hey, now you can leave a comment below and give me your opinion on it! HAH! XDDD

As for other things, you'll notice that I've added more content to the site. I now have links to our Atari games, our media that I've made for school, and the new OUYA version of Game Catcher, which marks Megatoxic's very first game release to a wide audience!

A lot has been happening, and there's still more to come. Hopefully soon I should have some gameplay footage of the School of Torture for the OUYA ready for everyone to see.

See you guys soon, and Happy Thanksgiving! ^^